A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Y Lo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Y. Lo practice?
- Dr. Alan Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lo practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.