A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Y. Lo practice?
Dr. Alan Lo practices Internal Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists.