A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan London, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan London, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. London has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Aaron London MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. London practice?
- Dr. Alan London has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan London practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.