Dr. Alan Luke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017
Awesome Doctor
He delivered 2 of my children and he was clam and down to earth. Both kids he just came to visit and it turned into here comes the baby.

October 30th, 2015
Horrible
Stay far away from this practice. Incompetent doctors ruining many lives.

December 14th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!!!!

May 22nd, 2014
Excellent physician--ignore the critics
I am reposting that Dr. Luke and his team are excellent. He handled two major surgeries --for me and also my mom. He was very competent and helpful. I believe that the posts indicating negative were not about the practice or the doctor's expertise but rather people want what they want and that's not in their best interests always---since they are likely not trained physicians. Dr. Luke keep up the good work. You are both an asset to medicine and a very nice person.

October 9th, 2013
great doctor
I have had two successful pregnancies with Dr. Luke. He is a wonderful doctor, very caring, comforting, knowledgeable and I would and did trust him with my life and both my children's lives. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

June 12th, 2012
Patient very happy
This is my second post on the forum, a year later. Consider yourself lucky if you have him as your physician.He is highly competent and takes a humanistic approach to healing. He will check up and follow thru. I would discount the critics.

April 18th, 2012
MY SON
My experience with Dr Luke was not a good one .It started out with his partner Dr Janus Mullen as my girlfriends doctor.Dr Luke treated her as well.Ater a normal pregnancy Dr Janus wanted my girlfriend to come in and induce her labor even when there was no need to. Well after checking in the hospital Dr Janus informs us that she is going on vacation and Dr Luke will be taking over the case..Over the next several hrs problems arose with my sons breathing.The hospital staff didn t recognize or investigate thoroughly enough and as a result my normal child was born with cerebral palsey.Quannie never cried never tasted food thru his mouth never crawled walked talked ate his birthday cake he was prone to infections because of this condition. He was in and out of the hospital until he died at age 5 yrs old. No amt of money No apology Nothing can bring my son back,I miss him everyday of my life.Therefore when I came across this page of Dr Luke saying how much he loves his kids.I know that feeling well.To Dr Lukes credit he did deliver my son and ressusitated him.So I had him for 5 yrs that 5yrs I will always remember. But I will never understand how Dr Janus Mullen could have done what she did.

February 18th, 2012
Dr. Luke is a great doctor. He will listen to your questions and answer them honestly. He is very thorough and explains things very well. Dr. Luke makes me feel very comfortable at all my annual appointments. I would highly recommend him.

February 9th, 2012
Great!
Dr. Luke and Dr. Chronopolous are fantastic. Dr. Luke delivered my daughter and both dr.s were supportive of my choices during that time. They always took the time to answer all of my first time mom questions. Office is very clean and modern.

January 19th, 2012
Excellent Dr.
Best Dr. I ever had!!! Very involved, caring, passionate & many more wonderful words!!

January 7th, 2012
I really liked Dr. Luke, but no longer. My last visit after a major surgery, he made me feel stupid, and even said I was complaining. I am supposed to go next week for my 6 wk follow up but will not be going back. He is rude and made me feel very small, like something was wrong with me.

January 3rd, 2012
I absolutely love Dr. Luke. I love his professionalism as well as the time he gives me when Im there. I have been his patient for 10+ years & wouldnt trade him for anything. He's up front & honest & cares for his patients. He takes the time to explain everthing to you so that you understand what is going on with you.