A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lurie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lurie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lurie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lurie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lurie graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Lurie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Leslie Lurie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Lurie practice?
- Dr. Alan Lurie has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lurie practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.