A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lynch, Psychiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lynch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Lynch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Alan Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lynch practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.