A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lynch, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lynch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan James Lynch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Alan Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lynch practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.