A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lyne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lyne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lyne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Lyne practice?
- Dr. Alan Lyne has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lyne practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Family Physicians.