A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lyss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lyss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lyss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lyss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Lyss MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Lyss practice?
- Dr. Alan Lyss has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lyss practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.