A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mitchell Berg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Berg practice?
- Dr. Alan Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Berg practices Ophthalmology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Ophthalmologists.