A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Berg practice?
Dr. Alan Berg practices Ophthalmology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and San Marino, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Ophthalmologists.