A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Berg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Berg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mitchell Berg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Berg practice?
- Dr. Alan Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Berg practices Ophthalmology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Ophthalmologists.