A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Dr. Burke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital/Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Burke MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Burke practice?
- Dr. Alan Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Burke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.