inactive

Alan M Burke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 16th, 2016
I love Dr Burke he definitely knows where to place the botox so it has the most benefit. I feel as if I can go longer periods of time without heading back for another appointment. I would recommend him totally to any friend!

January 16th, 2014
My quality of life has changed dramaticly in the 2 years dr Burke has treated me. Dr and his staff actully know your name without needing your chart. Dr talked to me about stem cell shots instead of knee surgery for a mcl tear and I was fully recovered in a few months without the surgery. Stern cell the way to go . Thanks again doc

June 6th, 2013
The Teaching Dr. spent all the time with us. Dr. Burk, just ignored me as a parent being there. He would not look as you as you spoke, he would just keep typing. He was no help at all, and didn't offer any other suggestions. I was in a serious accident, and he says, take muscle relaxers, and antidepressants. That is not fixing the pain, I have been in for 3yrs. He is extremely unpersonable. I would never recommend him to anyone. We were there for about 3hrs. for that.