A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, and Asthma.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Fein practice?
Dr. Alan Fein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, and New Hyde Park Urgent Care Centers.