A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fein, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Fein MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Fein practice?
- Dr. Alan Fein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fein practices Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and West Islip, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.