A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freedman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marc Freedman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Freedman practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.