A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marc Freedman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Freedman practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons and Great Neck Plastic Surgeons.