A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gardner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mathew Gardner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Alan Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gardner practices Psychiatry near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See West Chester Psychiatrists.