A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gardner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gardner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mathew Gardner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Alan Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gardner practices Psychiatry near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See West Chester Psychiatrists.