A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gardner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gardner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mathew Gardner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Alan Gardner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gardner practices Psychiatry near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Paoli Psychiatrists.