A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Greenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Greenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.