Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great! show details Great!
Jun 14th, 2016

Nervous! That is the word that comes to mind when I stepped into Dr. Greenberg's office for my consultation. I went in blind not knowing what to expect, but the experience was a life changing one. It went so fast. Went in for a consult and a few weeks later walked in on the day of the procedure. I was finally going to get rid of the parts of me that I hated. I love my kids and I love that I was able to birth 4 children, but the toll it took on my body was one that left me embarrassed to be naked in front of my own husband, the one person that you should never feel self-conscience in front of. The procedure went well and the recovery, while it was rough at the beginning is now over and I could not be happier! There is a sense of confidence I have now that I did not have before. With it being swim suit season, I now feel comfortable wearing a 2 piece, something I had not done in a very long time. I have had many compliments on how great I look and it gives me the reassurance every time that Dr. Greenberg is a very talented doctor that changes women's lives.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Caroline on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are amazing! Dr. Greenberg is an excellent surgeon, and I trust him completely!

Mar 24th, 2016

He is simply the best!!!

Cosmetic Surgery show details Cosmetic Surgery
Oct 24th, 2015

I have lived a very active life and have stayed as physically fit as I possibly could. However, like most people I had a few areas that seemed resistant to change. After many years of thought, I decided to have liposuction done on these areas. I started my long search of doctors to find someone I trusted and had received great reviews to perform this type of procedure. After a year of research, I decided on a medical spa in the Dallas, Texas area. Long story short I ended up with gross indentations and deformities in all areas treated. I was not only physically destroyed but mentally as well. I sought help and advice from six board certified plastic surgeons. All six told me it was a situation of malpractice. They encouraged me to pursue a lawsuit because there was no correction possible and I was permanently disfigured for life. Then Dr. Alan Greenberg was introduced to me. This man is miraculous and his ability to transform an impossible situation to almost perfection is beyond compare. We began a series of fat transfers and lipo shifting to correct the problem. During this process I've had many mental breakdowns. Dr. Greenberg has not only been a masterful surgeon but has been there as a complete support system to encourage me and commit to doing all things possible to completely correct my deformities. We are now reaching a place surgically where it's just a few touch ups here and there. I am absolutely amazed at the work Dr. Greenberg has performed. Ladies, if you are looking for a doctor to transform you from an already beautiful woman to a confident one completely secure with her body, Dr. Greenberg exceeds all expectations whether great or small. Oklahoma Sent from my iPhone Sent from my iPhone

High class show details High class
by Farrah on Mar 1st, 2015

I have been wanting liposuction for quite some time. Trying to find the right plastic surgeon is not easy. But I was referred to Dr. Greenberg by my primary care physician and words can't express how happy I was with with my consultation with Dr. Greenberg and his nurse Mindy, very understanding, compassionate, took their time with me and answered all my questions. I knew at this point that this is the right doctor to do my liposuction. During the day of my surgery Dr. Greenberg walkedme through the process on what will take place during the noninvasive liposuction. Mindy, Dr. Greenberg's nurse, explained what to expect before and after my liposuction. During my procedure they updated my family in the lobby on how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg hands down. The best part is that his staff called me after 24 hrs to see how I was feeling. High class all the way!

Maybe You'll Have Better Luck... show details Maybe You'll Have Better Luck...
by kelly on Feb 3rd, 2011

As my 1st preganancy I would not recommend Dr Greenberg. Im pretty laid back, but by 35 wks I had many reasons for wanting to switch doctors however I was too far in to my pregnancy to switch. Other than my very 1st appt I waited over an hour every time. The 1st ultrasound I was told I had a heartshaped uterus (binocurate) only to find out a month later at my 2nd ultrasound that this was incorrect. I was given very little information on this only to be worried for 4 wks. Later into my pregnancy, I had blurred vision and migraine-like headaches. The nurse told me I should get in right away and they would run some tests. The next day I get in there and Dr Greenberg tells me he can refer me to a neurologist. So I waited about 90 minutes, I get in there only for him to tell me there is nothing he can do and there is no reason for it and it probably has nothing to do with my pregnancy. I have never had these again since the birth of my baby. Also when we did our labor classes at 32 wks (complete waste of money) they even said to contact your doctor if you have blurred vision or headaches, which I did, only to feel like I shouldn't have. I still got them throughout my pregnancy, but never mentioned them again. At 20 wks the only thing I was told was to watch my weight b/c I had gained too much (20lbs I gained a lb a week during my entire pregnancy and I think this is very normal for an average size woman). After a few visits I never felt comforatable asking questions. On the evening I went in to labor the on-call dr (alexander)tried to send me home with ambien. During my delivery I had to have a nurse hold the baby in me with her hand waiting on the Dr (who was just right next door). I was 9.5 cm dilated at noon that day but couldnt start pushing until 4. Dr arrived at 4:25pm and my baby was born at 4:31pm. I assume HE just wanted to finish up with HIS patients and make my lil one wait until HE was ready. These were only several things that got to me, but maybe youll have a different experience. I did love the staff there and the nurse that helped when I phoned in was always a pleasure to talk to. She didnt seem to mind helping if I had any questions and always got back to me right away. I highly recommend Centennial the nurses there were great.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
by Nancy B on May 5th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Greenberg for 12 years now. I have never once experienced awkwardness or negativity. He is spot on with diagnosis and his staff is very gracious. A comfortable group of people.

AWESOME!! show details AWESOME!!
by Brayla Walker on Jul 8th, 2009

Dr. Greenberg delivered both my cousin, me and my daughter. He was the only doctor I felt comfortable with during my pregnancy. My family even uses him! Anyone who is looking for a doctor, I recommend Alan! He and his team are very caring and will make sure you are well taken care of. -Highly Recommended.