Dr. Alan Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Greenberg?

Awake procedure was excellent

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I felt at ease and informed. I was very pleased with the results

Excellent Doc!

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I recently selected Dr. Greenberg as my surgeon for Breast Augmentation. Not only was Dr. Greenberg highly professional, securing any of my concerns about the procedure, but he was also extremely calm; which in turn eased my anxiety throughout the actual procedure. Dr. Greenberg is very nice and happy to answer all of your questions about BA procedures. He also will go above and beyond to make sure you select the "perfect size" implant for your body. I would recommend this doctor to my family.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have been waiting for a tummy tuck for about 15 yrs. Dr. Greenberg helped make my dreams come true. He's kind, knowledgeable, attentive, and honest. His staff is also amazing. Their patient care is impeccable. I love my results and would strongly recommend paying Dr. Greenberg a visit if you're interested in a tummy tuck and liposuction. Next on my list is a breast lift, and there's no doubt Dr. Greenberg will be doing my procedure.

Lipoabdominoplasty and Breast fat transfer

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I have been wanting to do a tummy tuck for about 15 years and have talked to so many Plastic Surgeons, but never found the Dr. or the technique that I could get comfortable with. I somehow stumbled onto the lipoabdominoplasty procedure which can be performed in office with no overnight hospital stay and without the longer recovery time of general anesthesia and I was intrigued. Then I met Dr. Greenberg and I knew I had found the one :) He was also able to do a breast fat transfer at the same time and words cannot describe how thrilled I am with my new, completely natural, beautiful breasts! He did a fantastic, fantastic job. I will be going back to him without hesitation to try to improve my thighs from a bad lipo experience (different Dr.) done 30 years ago that I haven't been able to get any plastic surgeon to even consider trying to help me with. He showed me pic's of a thigh lift he performed on another patient that looked amazing and he gave me hope for the first time in 30 years that my problem can be greatly improved. I love that he's learning the latest and greatest techniques and that he thinks outside the box a little. He does an outstanding job using less invasive procedures in his own surgical center without using general anesthesia...so in the end, your cost is reduced substantially, you recover quicker and you have amazing results. I'm thrilled and highly recommend Dr. Greenberg. His assistants Kelly and Angela are pretty great too!

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Wonderful Staff

Saline Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Greenberg performed an amazing and beautiful (saline) breast augmentation on me. He and his staff are great! I appreciate the personal touch that the follow up phone calls and texts from him and his staff bring to my experience pre and post-surgery. The 'awake' augmentation procedure was a primary selling point not only from a safety standpoint but also from a saline content amount. I was able to decide the highest amount of saline solution that I was comfortable and happy with during the procedure. While the awake augmentation procedure seemed nerve-racking, he and his staff made it go smoothly by calming any fears/concerns and talking with me during the procedure. By the time I knew it, it was over. My overall experience has been positive. One area of improvement that the office can work on is that with time management. So far, I've experienced half of my visits with longer than desired waiting times. I've extended grace because my positives outweigh my negatives with him and his staff. This isn't anything new with me and any of my doctor visits, but I would like to see this area improve. This doctor is gifted and I would see him for other plastic surgery services. Thank you Dr.Greenberg…I ♥ my new girls!

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Greenberg. From the initial consultation to the last follow-up visit, he and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. Dr. Greenberg called me personally the day after my surgery to check in on me and answer any questions. His nurse, Mindy, was great to return my calls whenever I had any questions. I could not be more pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Greenberg and his staff to anyone looking to have a cosmetic surgery procedure.

Great!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Nervous! That is the word that comes to mind when I stepped into Dr. Greenberg's office for my consultation. I went in blind not knowing what to expect, but the experience was a life changing one. It went so fast. Went in for a consult and a few weeks later walked in on the day of the procedure. I was finally going to get rid of the parts of me that I hated. I love my kids and I love that I was able to birth 4 children, but the toll it took on my body was one that left me embarrassed to be naked in front of my own husband, the one person that you should never feel self-conscience in front of. The procedure went well and the recovery, while it was rough at the beginning is now over and I could not be happier! There is a sense of confidence I have now that I did not have before. With it being swim suit season, I now feel comfortable wearing a 2 piece, something I had not done in a very long time. I have had many compliments on how great I look and it gives me the reassurance every time that Dr. Greenberg is a very talented doctor that changes women's lives.

Excellent!

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are amazing! Dr. Greenberg is an excellent surgeon, and I trust him completely!

Posted on March 24th, 2016

He is simply the best!!!

Cosmetic Surgery

Posted on October 24th, 2015

I have lived a very active life and have stayed as physically fit as I possibly could. However, like most people I had a few areas that seemed resistant to change. After many years of thought, I decided to have liposuction done on these areas. I started my long search of doctors to find someone I trusted and had received great reviews to perform this type of procedure. After a year of research, I decided on a medical spa in the Dallas, Texas area. Long story short I ended up with gross indentations and deformities in all areas treated. I was not only physically destroyed but mentally as well. I sought help and advice from six board certified plastic surgeons. All six told me it was a situation of malpractice. They encouraged me to pursue a lawsuit because there was no correction possible and I was permanently disfigured for life. Then Dr. Alan Greenberg was introduced to me. This man is miraculous and his ability to transform an impossible situation to almost perfection is beyond compare. We began a series of fat transfers and lipo shifting to correct the problem. During this process I've had many mental breakdowns. Dr. Greenberg has not only been a masterful surgeon but has been there as a complete support system to encourage me and commit to doing all things possible to completely correct my deformities. We are now reaching a place surgically where it's just a few touch ups here and there. I am absolutely amazed at the work Dr. Greenberg has performed. Ladies, if you are looking for a doctor to transform you from an already beautiful woman to a confident one completely secure with her body, Dr. Greenberg exceeds all expectations whether great or small. Oklahoma Sent from my iPhone Sent from my iPhone

High class

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I have been wanting liposuction for quite some time. Trying to find the right plastic surgeon is not easy. But I was referred to Dr. Greenberg by my primary care physician and words can't express how happy I was with with my consultation with Dr. Greenberg and his nurse Mindy, very understanding, compassionate, took their time with me and answered all my questions. I knew at this point that this is the right doctor to do my liposuction. During the day of my surgery Dr. Greenberg walkedme through the process on what will take place during the noninvasive liposuction. Mindy, Dr. Greenberg's nurse, explained what to expect before and after my liposuction. During my procedure they updated my family in the lobby on how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg hands down. The best part is that his staff called me after 24 hrs to see how I was feeling. High class all the way!