A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Alan Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Orthopedic Surgeons.