A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Max Heller MD is a male Allergist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Heller practice?
- Dr. Alan Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Heller practices Allergy near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Allergists.