A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Heller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O Connor Hospital
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Max Heller MD is a male Allergist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Heller practice?
- Dr. Alan Heller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Heller practices Allergy near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Allergists.