A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Klein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Alan Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Klein practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.