A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Leff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Leff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Leff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Leff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Leff practice?
- Dr. Alan Leff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Leff practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.