A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Levine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Levine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Levine practice?
- Dr. Alan Levine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Levine practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near South Pasadena, FL.