A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Miller JD and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.