A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Miller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.