A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rapoport is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rapoport, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
- Tension-Type Headache
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rapoport has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Rapoport MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Rapoport practice?
- Dr. Alan Rapoport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Rapoport practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.