A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rice, Pediatrician is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rice, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Rice has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Rice MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Alan Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Rice practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Savannah Pediatric Specialists.