Pediatrician
Video profile

2.0

Worst Doctor Ever.!! Chased me down and threatened me because I had to leave to warm up a bottle and feed my infant after WAITING and seeing no doctor for 2 hours and 15 minutes. show details Worst Doctor Ever.!! Chased me down and threatened me because I had to leave to warm up a bottle and feed my infant after WAITING and seeing no doctor for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Feb 23rd, 2015

Waited over 2 hrs. Had to leave to feed infant. Dr. Threaten to call defacs.

What Nerve! show details What Nerve!
by Karyn T on Jan 22nd, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Rice through my child pediatrician. It took about 60 days before she saw him the first time. Totally absolutely NO bedside manner and scared me and my child to death. She's 14 and told her if she didn't take her medicine she would die, her hair will fall out and her skin will peel. He was very harsh and did not explain her condition at all. We were very disappointed, finished up and just left. The office did not follow up but called 6 months later and said...."we should have saw her at 4 months but we were busy, so we need to schedule an appointment." Bewildered that we are just hearing from them and was never told when the next appointment would be, I said ok. She said we need to see her right away (this was Novemeber) but don't have any openings till January! I told them I was driving and to please send me an email so that I can write the appointment down. They said ok. It's the 3rd week in January and I get a letter saying they are dropping me for not properly following up! Are you crazy? Really? I never got an email or reminder call. I should have read the reviews before even starting this process. The staff....is very nice. Warm and kind. But Dr Rice.... no thank you sir because we drop You.

Disapintment in the practice show details Disapintment in the practice
Feb 1st, 2010

I feel he treats his patients as a number not a humanbeing, You donot just medicate patients and not follow up on their condition because you are the only endo in town for children and don't have time for them.