A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Taylor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mack Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Alan Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Taylor practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Cardiologists.