A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wagner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wagner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodward Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital-Milwaukee
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marvin Wagner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Alan Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodward, OK.
See Woodward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.