A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Weiss practice?
Dr. Alan Weiss practices Family Medicine near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Centerbrook, CT.
See Guilford Family Physicians.