A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Malabanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Malabanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Malabanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malabanan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Malabanan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malabanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan