A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Malabanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Malabanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malabanan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Malabanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Malabanan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malabanan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Malabanan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Malabanan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Malabanan practice?
- Dr. Alan Malabanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Malabanan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.