A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Malitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Malitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Malitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Malitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Malitz practice?
Dr. Alan Malitz practices Urology near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Derby, CT and Ansonia, CT.
See Milford Urologists.