A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Manson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Manson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Manson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Manson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Manson MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Manson practice?
- Dr. Alan Manson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Manson practices Urology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Urologists.