A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mantell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mantell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mantell, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mantell graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mantell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Martin Mantell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Mantell practice?
- Dr. Alan Mantell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mantell practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Dermatologists and Glendale Pathologists.