A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Margherio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Margherio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margherio
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margherio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Margherio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Margherio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Margherio has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Margherio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Margherio practice?
- Dr. Alan Margherio has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Margherio practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.