A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Margolis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Alan Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Ophthalmologists.