A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Margolis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Alan Margolis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO.
See Lone Tree Ophthalmologists.