A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Margolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Margolis practice?
Dr. Alan Margolis practices Ophthalmology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO.
See Lone Tree Ophthalmologists.