A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Markie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Markie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Markie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markie graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Markie MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan Markie practice?
- Dr. Alan Markie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Markie practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and La Canada Flintridge, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.