A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Markman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Markman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Markman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Markman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan William Markman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Markman practice?
- Dr. Alan Markman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Markman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.