Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Markman
Dr. Alan Markman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Markman is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Fairview Ridges Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Markman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Markman has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alan Markman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Kathleen Peter
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi33
Dr. John Noll
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi16
Dr. Chad Kurtenbach
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9