A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Martin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Martin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan William Martin MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Martin practice?
- Dr. Alan Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Martin practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.