A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan McCartt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan McCartt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan McCartt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McCartt graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McCartt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
- Russell County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCartt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan McCartt practice?
Dr. Alan McCartt practices Ophthalmology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Johnson City Ophthalmologists.