Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Mclean
Dr. Alan Mclean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mclean is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, UNM Hospital (Univ of NM) and Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Mclean has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Mclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Aaron Reilly
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi
Dr. David Doezema
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi45
Dr. Matthew Wilks
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi11