A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan McNabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan McNabb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan G. McNabb practice?
Dr. Alan McNabb practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.