A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan McNabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNabb
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNabb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan McNabb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G McNabb MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. McNabb practice?
- Dr. Alan McNabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan McNabb practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.