A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan McNabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan McNabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNabb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNabb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan McNabb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McNabb graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McNabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G McNabb MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. McNabb practice?
- Dr. Alan McNabb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan McNabb practices Surgery near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.