A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mensch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mensch
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Mensch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mensch, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mensch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mensch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Mensch MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Mensch practice?
- Dr. Alan Mensch has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mensch practices Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Pulmonologists.