A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mensch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mensch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mensch, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mensch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mensch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Mensch MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Mensch practice?
- Dr. Alan Mensch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Mensch practices Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Plainview Pulmonologists.