Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Messinger
Dr. Alan Messinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portage, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Messinger is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Borgess - Pipp Hospital and Bronson Vicksburg Hospital. Dr. Messinger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Messinger has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Alan Messinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.
Dr. Michael Nave
Portage, MI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Scott Holley
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Portage, MI 0.79 mi27
Dr. Raghuram Elluru
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Portage, MI 0.79 mi29