A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Messinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Messinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Messinger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messinger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Messinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Messinger MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Messinger practice?
- Dr. Alan Messinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Messinger practices Plastic Surgery near Portage, MI.
See Portage Surgeons.