A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mezey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mezey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mezey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mezey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lowell Mezey MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Mezey practice?
- Dr. Alan Mezey has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mezey practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.