A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Micco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Micco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micco
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Micco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Micco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Micco graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Micco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Micco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Micco practice?
- Dr. Alan Micco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Micco practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.