A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Micco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Micco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Micco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Micco graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Micco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gerard Micco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Micco practice?
- Dr. Alan Micco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Micco practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lemont, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.