Dr. Alan David Michelson MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Michelson practice?
Dr. Alan Michelson practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Michelson, Dr. Allen Michelson