A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Michelson practice?
Dr. Alan Michelson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hematologists.