A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Michelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Michelson MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Michelson practice?
- Dr. Alan Michelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Michelson practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.