A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Michelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelson graduated from University Of Adelaide. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Michelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Michelson MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Michelson practice?
- Dr. Alan Michelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Michelson practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Oncologists.