Dr. Alan Micklin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Micklin?

July 7th, 2015

3 Thumbs UP!

I've been through a myriad of Doctors lately and he has had the BEST bedside manner that I've seen in a long time, even after I told him, "I 'hate' Doctors'", he understood and laughingly agreed. His care has been compassionate and caring and his staff is very nice. I'm happy to report, even with a strong family history of heart disease, I'm good to go (for a while)... Thank YOU Dr Micklin; You've put my mind at ease!

December 23rd, 2014

Great doctor and professional courteous staff.

April 25th, 2013

Super Doc !!!!!!

Dr. Micklin has handled my mother’s care for the past 8 years we had moved from another practice and have been so pleased. Dr. Micklin has a great bedside manner when you are spending time with him at his office his time is with you as the patient you feel comfortable to ask any questions. The important thing is he makes my mother feel at ease he talks at a level she can understand. I would send any of my friends or family to his office. The staff is very warm and kind we love Abby

February 13th, 2017