A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Miller MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Surgeons and Westwood Cardiologists.