A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Miller MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Orthopedic Surgeons and Westwood Cardiologists.