Dr. Alan Richard Miller MD is male, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- Englewood Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Miller practice?
Dr. Alan Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and Jacksonville, FL.
See Westwood Surgeons and Westwood Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Miller, Dr. Allen Miller