A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mindlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mindlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mindlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mindlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marc Mindlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Mindlin practice?
- Dr. Alan Mindlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Mindlin practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.