A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mindlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mindlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mindlin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mindlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mindlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mindlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mindlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Mindlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Mindlin practice?
- Dr. Alan Mindlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mindlin practices Ophthalmology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Ophthalmologists.