A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Mitnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Mitnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Mitnick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitnick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mitnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Mitnick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Mitnick practice?
- Dr. Alan Mitnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Mitnick practices Pediatrics near Randallstown, MD.
See Randallstown Pediatricians.